Full course details
Location: OHMS Sydney
Cost: $3,000 ex GST
Candidates will understand the effects of the thermal environment on people and learn to assess and control the risks associated with thermal stress.
- Identify source of thermal stress within the working environment
- Understand the nature of thermal strain on the body
- Make an assessment through measurement and other methods
- Evaluate risk form exposure to thermal stress
- Suggest appropriate control methods for thermal environment
Please note that, in the event of a cancellation, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of course start date: 50% of total course fee.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks of course start date: 100% of total course fee.
|Date||Time||Training course||Location||Seats avail.||Register|
|9 Aug 2021 - 13 Aug 2021||7:30 AM - 3:30 PM||W502 Thermal Environment||OHMS Perth||Places Available||Register now|