Full course details
Location: OHMS Sydney
Cost: $3,000 ex GST
Candidates will understand the effects of the thermal environment on people and learn to assess and control the risks associated with thermal stress.
- Identify source of thermal stress within the working environment
- Understand the nature of thermal strain on the body
- Make an assessment through measurement and other methods
- Evaluate risk form exposure to thermal stress
- Suggest appropriate control methods for thermal environmet
This course will be held on the 28th September - 2nd October 2020 in Sydney.
To reserve your place, please click on the attachment below: