Noise – Measurement And Its Effects
Candidates will understand the nature of noise in the workplace and the effects of noise on people, and learn how to assess noise in the general environment and the significance of measurement data against compliance standards.
- Describe the consequences to health and well being of excessive exposure to noise
- Understand the measurement (including dosimetry) of noise against current standards
- Conduct surveys in the workplace to assess risk from noise
- Advice on the need for and means of control including PPE
- Appreciate and advise on environmental noise assessment
- Understand current standards and good practice in these fields.
This course will be held on the 2nd - 6th March 2020 in Sydney.
To reserve your place, please click on the attachment below. Please note that we are currently experiencing difficulties with the booking form so please download the form and send as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your patience whilst we rectify this problem: