Noise – Measurement And Its Effects
Full course details
Location: OHMS Perth
Cost: $1,950 ex GST
Candidates will understand the nature of noise in the workplace and the effects of noise on people, and learn how to assess noise in the general environment and the significance of measurement data against compliance standards.
- Describe the consequences to health and well being of excessive exposure to noise
- Understand the measurement (including dosimetry) of noise against current standards
- Conduct surveys in the workplace to assess risk from noise
- Advice on the need for and means of control including PPE
- Appreciate and advise on environmental noise assessment
- Understand current standards and good practice in these fields.