Measurement of Hazardous Substances
Full course details
Cost: $3,000 ex GST
Candidates will understand the techniques for assessing exposure to hazardous substances in workplace and how exposure information can be used to assess risk.
- Describe the general approach to health risk assessment, including the role of atmospheric monitoring.
- Select appropriate equipment to measure specific airborne contaminants and devise a suitable sampling strategy.
- Present the results for health risk assessment purposes to comply with relevant legislation.
Please fill out the form below to register your interest.
Please note that, in the event of a cancellation, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of course start date: 50% of total course fee.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks of course start date: 100% of total course fee.