Shane is an occupational hygiene advisor with 8 years’ experience in the field working in mining, construction and in oil & gas and industry.
Shane has completed a B.Sc. with a Major Environmental Science and Wildlife Management and is a highly experienced hygiene technician and can also work in an advisor role. He has worked at Citic Pacific mining, Boral Cement, Western Power Corporation, Curtin University, and Shell Refinery (Parramatta and Newcastle), Department of Finance, Department of Education and Communities, Ford Civil Contracting and many more.
He has carried out a variety of hygiene monitoring and is conversant with relevant legislative equirements in both mining and heavy industry. Shane has been working as a consultant for the last 8 years.
- B.Sc. Environmental Science and Wildlife Management, Griffith University
- Surface Ventilation Officer (WA)
- CONTAM Registered Sampler
- DMIRS Registered Noise Officer
- CONTAM monitoring.
- Noise dosimetry
- HSE hazard identification, risk assessments and RBHMPs.
- Hydrocarbon and mercury monitoring.
- Workplace inspections.
- Asbestos surveys and risk assessments.
- Asbestos air monitoring/clearance.
- Asbestos works supervision.
- Hazardous materials audits.
- Destructive asbestos audits.
- Data interpretation & reporting.
- Remote site activities.
- Water testing and sampling.
- Soil sampling.
- Property risk assessments.
- Delivery of training programmes.
- Respiratory protection fit-testing.
- Hearing protection fit-testing.
- PTA Accredited Asbestos Counter
- Certificate IV Surface Ventilation Officer Course
- Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation HLTAID001
- Provide First Aid HLTAID003
- Associate Member of the AIOH