OHMS Environment specialises in the management of regional and urban groundwater resources
Mining, agricultural land use, acid sulphate soils, urban and commercial development and forestry can impact the chemical and physical nature of groundwater resources and in many instances pose a risk to human and ecological health.
The OHMS Environment Team possesses capabilities in the fields of hydrogeology and environmental science and can provide the following services:
- groundwater management plans;
- groundwater monitoring network design;
- drilling supervision and bore installations;
- baseline groundwater studies;
- groundwater monitoring events;
- contamination assessments;
- physical and geochemical data management and statistical analysis;
- aquifer testing (i.e. pumping tests);
- groundwater modelling for remediation strategies and risk assessment;
- water balance modelling;
- groundwater remediation strategy design and implementation; and
- regulatory compliance monitoring.