OHMS Environment specialises in the management of regional and urban groundwater resources
- groundwater management plans;
- groundwater monitoring network design;
- drilling supervision and bore installations;
- baseline groundwater studies;
- groundwater monitoring events;
- contamination assessments;
- physical and geochemical data management and statistical analysis;
- aquifer testing (i.e. pumping tests);
- groundwater modelling for remediation strategies and risk assessment;
- water balance modelling;
- groundwater remediation strategy design and implementation; and
- regulatory compliance monitoring.
Where Science Meets Sustainability
OHMS Environment provides focused & risk-based environmental solutions to support all industry to best manage risks to human and ecological health. In achieving this, we are committed to upholding strong environmental values and the provision of high quality science within a regulatory framework.