Environmental support services
The OHMS Environmental Management team provides environmental support services to ensure environmental compliance and best practice. Our qualified and experienced team has many years of on the ground experience in environmental management and regulatory requirements.
The Environmental Management team can deliver various services including compliance reporting, environmental audits, establishment of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and environmental officer secondments. Out team members have a broad range of skills and experience within environmental management, across mining, oil and gas and construction sectors.
- development, maintenance and implementation of Environmental Management Systems (EMS);
- environmental compliance monitoring including groundwater, surface water, air quality and dust monitoring;
- environmental management plans and procedures;
- site audits and inspections for compliance, systems and due diligence;
- development and review of Mine Closure Plans (MCP);
- annual Environmental Reporting (AER) Annual Audit Compliance Reporting (AACR);
- data management and reporting of National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) and greenhouse reporting (NGERS);
- project management and supervision of contractors;
- regulator liaison and stakeholder consultation;
- native Vegetation Clearing permits; and
- development and delivery of environmental training and awareness programs.
Where Science Meets Sustainability
OHMS Environment provides focused & risk-based environmental solutions to support all industry to best manage risks to human and ecological health. In achieving this, we are committed to upholding strong environmental values and the provision of high quality science within a regulatory framework.