RED OHMS Group Pty Ltd employs a range of environmental and occupational hygiene consultants, from those starting out after completing a degree through to principal level consultants with extensive experience. Our workforce is spread throughout Australia with opportunities regularly becoming available.
Essential requirements are for a role with us are:
- tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- manual driver’s licence
- eligible to work (unrestricted)
Depending upon the role you apply for you will need:
- experience relevant to level applied for
- to be flexible to work away from your base and possibly in multiple locations across Australia
- local accreditations and competencies, where they are required (e.g. Noise Officer and Surface Ventilation Officer for WA)
- occupational hygienists should be a member of, or have the ability to become a member of, the AIOH.
We encourage you to submit your CV through the below email. If your CV closely matches the requirements above, and an opportunity becomes available, our Human Resources team may make contact.
Please click on the below vacancies to apply via SEEK:
Hygiene Technician - Jan 2021
Technician - Diesel Emission Testing Jan 2021