OHMS ENVIRONMENT IS A DIVISION OF THE RED OHMS GROUP
Our team of environmental scientists can assist clients address implications of new legislation and environmental requirements as well as provide technical services for numerous environmental issues.
We are skilled in planning and implementing projects in urban, rural and remote areas, public and private sectors, and across industry segments.
OHMS Environment provide skills and expertise in the following services:
- groundwater assessment and management
- contaminated land management
- air quality and dust monitoring and assessments
- acid sulphate soils assessment and management
- environmental management
- soil and groundwater remediation
- soil and gas vapour intrusion
- due diligence and risk management
- assessment and management of PFAS