Full course details
Location: OHMS Sydney
Cost: $3,000 ex GST
Candidates will understand the effects of the thermal environment on people and learn to assess and control the risks associated with thermal stress.
- Identify source of thermal stress within the working environment
- Understand the nature of thermal strain on the body
- Make an assessment through measurement and other methods
- Evaluate risk form exposure to thermal stress
- Suggest appropriate control methods for thermal environment
This course will be held on the 28th September - 2nd October 2020 in Sydney.
To reserve your place, please click on the attachment below. Please note that we are currently experiencing difficulties with the booking form, so please download the form and send to us as an attachment to email@example.com. We thank you for your patience whilst we rectify this problem: