Full course details
Location: OHMS Sydney
Cost: $3,000 ex GST
Candidates will be introduce to ergonomics (muscular skeletal disorders, manual handling, etc.) and learn to apply ergonomics in the design of work, equipment and the workplace including social and legal concerns.
- Optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of activities in the workplace using ergonomic solutions.
- Understand ergonomic risk assessment and appropriate control measures.
- Understand the causes of upper limb disorders and how to reduce them.
- Understand the impacts of workplace layout and equipment design.
- Appreciate environmental aspects of good ergonomic design.
This course is scheduled for 2021.