OHMS Environment provides focused & risk-based environmental solutions to support all industry to best manage risks to human and ecological health. In achieving this, we are committed to upholding strong environmental values and the provision of high quality science within a regulatory framework.
ABOUT OHMS ENVIRONMENT
At OHMS Environment we customise services to achieve a realistic and sustainable balance between environmental and development objectives.
Our team of environmental scientists can assist clients address implications of new legislation and environmental requirements as well as provide technical services for numerous environmental issues.
We are skilled in planning and implementing projects in urban, rural and remote areas, public and private sectors, and across industry segments.
OHMS Environment provide skills and expertise in the following services:
- Groundwater assessment and management
- Contaminated land management
- Air quality and dust monitoring and assessments
- Acid sulphate soils assessment and management
- Environmental management
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Soil and gas vapour intrusion
- Due diligence and risk management
- Assessment and management of PFAS