OHMS Asbestos is a division of the RED OHMS Group
We pride ourselves in taking the time to understand our clients technical and commercial requirements, this aids in delivering a tailored approach to not just meet legislative terms but to seek to exceed industry best practice. We are focused on providing advice and solutions to businesses of all types across all industry sectors.
With highly qualified hygienists, we partner with clients to lead, engage & mentor to achieve their legislative requirements and enable their journey to exceed expectations. OHMS Asbestos uses a risk based approach to provide a range of services to ensure our partners are equipped with both the knowledge and expertise to effectively manage the risk of exposure to asbestos.
OHMS Asbestos provide skills and expertise in the following services:
- asbestos management and development of site-specific plans including risk assessment
- management / refurbishment & demolition / reinspection surveys
- asbestos sampling for identification
- asbestos fibre air monitoring
- clearance inspections and certification
- project management of asbestos remediation
- asbestos awareness training
- contamination assessments and asbestos in dust
- asbestos in soils
- import and maritime inspections
- inspections following natural disasters
- hazardous materials surveys, testing and management